Senior Interior Architect
An industry leading Architecture design practice based in Chelsea is looking for an experienced Interior Architect to join their growing team and manage the design and technical aspects of high end residential fit outs. With an impressive design studio and award winning portfolio, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding company with high profile clients to develop your career.
£30,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
(dependant on experience)
They require you to 'hit the ground running' and you will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be comfortable working in a small close knit team. You will need to have proven experience in hard detailing using AutoCAD (some experience with Revit is preferred), manage projects onsite and manage contractors as necessary on projects that range from £200,000 to £10 million. There is great opportunity for career progression and development as the team actively expands at all levels to manage a growing medium sized practice.
- Interior Architect degree or Design equivalent.
- AutoCAD essential.
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Good experience within High-end Residential sector
- Experience managing budgets, suppliers and sub contractors
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London
To apply for this position or to discuss this position further, please contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2500.