Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
I have been asked by a client of mine to help them recruit an Assistant level Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager for their expanding team. My client are a well known surveying consultancy who provide a high quality service to their clients in the UK market in various sectors.
The role will allow the successful candidate to work closely with high profile clients in and around Edinburgh, you will be provided with full guidance and support when delivering projects and importantly with your APC development. My client offers a clear career path which will allow you to progress through the business achieving goals set by yourself and them. This is a fantastic opportunity for a QS who is at the beginning of their career and is looking for great experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- MRICS or soon to be
- Good knowledge of NEC contacts
- Experience with cost planning, estimating, value engineering, preparing tenders, billing
- Previous private practice experience
- Confident in front of clients and being able to build report with them
- A good mixed project sector range (water, retail, office and residential would be ideal)
Please waste no time getting in touch for a confidential discussion and to arrange a time to speak with my client.