5 days left
- Job Type
To help achieve success, we require a Compliance Auditor to join our integrated commercial team working on behalf of the Hertfordshire County Council. This is a great opportunity to work for a proactive private company within the public environment of the HCC.
The Contract and Performance team operates within the Contracts, Performance and Development Group (CPD) in the HCC Highways department, providing support on a variety of Highway contract types and management services while supporting the team and Group Manager on associated processes.
The role will be to inspect completed works to ensure quality and adherence to the contract specification.
- Representation of the Employer for quality auditing
- Physical check on roadside compliance – gullys, road signs etc.
- Review completed works and check for correctness
- Report findings and make recommendations to the wider performance team
- Ensure that good H&S standards are maintained
Key benefits of the role include:
- Great opportunity to develop a leading role within the business
- Varied, wide ranging remit which can bring great development opportunities
- Challenging environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- Excellent working knowledge of construction practices
- Excellent working knowledge of Site Health and Safety
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Full UK (or equivalent) drivers licence
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with demonstrable site experience and a good sense of buildability and delivering a quality product.
You couldn’t be looking to join us at a better time. Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK and to top it all, we have just been voted the Number One engineering consultancy in the UK! We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable, with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme via Opus – Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle.