Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer – Bristol
Our Bristol Building Structures team is expanding and now has a challenging opportunity for a Senior Engineer to provide engineering services for our portfolio of building clients primarily in the education and residential sectors.
- Lead project teams to ensure that projects (typically £1-£10M) are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Help to ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed, client’s explicit and implicit needs and expectations.
- Engage with other project team members to maximise the learning process and ensuring successful project outcomes.
- Contribute to the preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires, project proposals/bids, fee estimates and project work programmes and budgets.
- Actively promote and maintain Opus’s professional profile whilst developing a Client base to provide work opportunities
Key benefits of the role include:
- Working in a modern and positive environment with like-minded professionals for a company with a proven track record both in this region and nationally
- Using the latest technology for design and data collection
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- A proven track record in meeting client expectations
- Experience of budget delivery and project time management
- A strong technical background in Building Structures design
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level engineer looking to take on their next challenge and you couldn’t be looking to join us at a better time, Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK and to top it all we have just been voted the Number One engineering consultancy in the UK! We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits program via Opus – Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle.