Sales Manager - Residential New Build
5 days left
We are now looking for Residential Sales Manager for our client who has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer, with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
We are interested in receiving applications from career-minded individuals with proven leadership skills and extensive sales and sales management experience with residential developers and house builders in the UK.
You will have a developed knowledge of the new home sales market ideally having worked your way from an entry level residential sales role to a management position. However, we are also interested to speak with candidates who are looking to take the step up to management and have a proven track record in residential sales with a house builder or developer.
Answering into the Sales and Marketing Director, this role will provide a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the Regional Sales Plan whilst ensuring compliance with Group sales policies and procedures. The role is driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximized.
The role of Sales Manager:
- The achievement of sales targets in accordance with the approved company and site marketing plans and in accordance with policy determined by the Sales & Marketing Director and working alongside the local Sales Managers.
- Identification of market segments and customer profiles.
- Site design concept for marketing purposes
- Preparation of the Marketing Plan and budget for use in the land purchase valuation.
- To control with the local Sales Managers, the marketing and pre-plan of development sites.
- To ensure the proper and accurate production of all sales literature, forms and brochures in accordance with Company standards and requirements by:
- Co-ordinating and organising the pre-planning of on-site sales offices and show home complexes.
- Direct the sales launch of sites and subsequent sales promotions, launches and marketing functions
- Developing and monitoring of advertising schedules, maintaining full records of advertisements placed and results.
- To be responsible for the preparation, co-ordination and maintenance of site sales presentation, advertising, site boards, sales offices, agents displays and show homes
- Establishing and monitoring site marketing budgets
If have feel that you have the relevant experience and have a passion for sales and are driven to succeed, then please apply with a CV.
Apply for Sales Manager - Residential New Build
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly