Project Manager (construction) - Residential | North London | Main Contractor | Salary up to £75,000 plus benefits package
I am currently working on behalf of a main build contractor based in North London.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team immediately.
The client are working on a residential project valued at £15m.
The company have an excellent turnover and a great name in the market.
Future projects will be based in Central London and in North London.
Our client is looking for a pro-active candidate with a strong on site presence. Ideally, you would come from a main contractor background.
- Construction experience
- Previous high-end residential experience (desirable)
- Construction related degree (desirable)
- Main Contractor experience (desirable)
- Any other construction related qualifications will enhance application
- The chance to work on some challenging projects
- The chance to progress with and within the company
- Salary ranging from £65,000 to £75,000
- Benefits package including travel allowance, pension and healthcare
If you are interested in this role please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.