Health & Safety Advisor
2 days left
A new exciting opportunity is now available to join a leading residential developer in the London Region. This developer is a leading name in the housing market with multimillion pound schemes across London and the South-East.
This role will see you as an experienced Health & Safety Advisor/Manager reporting directly into the Health & Safety Director as well as taking responsibility for delivering and advising on all aspects of Health & Safety to the workforce within the designated project.
- Work with the Group Health & Safety Director to to-coordinate the health &safety process for the company, ensuring all relevant areas of the business achieve minimum agreed levels of compliance.
- Ensure all accidents are fully investigated reported to the Health and Safety Executive.
- Monitor compliance with the company's H&S policy, organisation and arrangements and hold regular meetings with senior managers to discuss improvements to safety procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance on health and safety matters.
- Production of statistical information in relation to H&S performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new or revised legislation and other practical aspects of H&S management.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice applicable to the company's business.
- Review all Risk Assessments and High Risk activities, ensuring adequate control measures are in place.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety Manager/Advisor ideally with experience in Reinforced Concrete Frames and Main Contracting
- Ideally worked for a High End Developer as a Health & Safety Professional
If you feel you have the experience and qualifications to fulfil this role then please contact Dan Essery on 020 8655 4953 for a confidential chat or apply via this advert.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly