Quantity Surveyor required with specialist Carpentry & Joinery Contractor – London
Quantity Surveyor required with specialist Carpentry & Joinery Contractor - London
SSA is recruiting on behalf of a Construction company specialising in Carpentry & Joinery, working on behalf of major Contractors. The company have an extensive workload across London and the Home Counties and currently running 10-20 projects.
The company is involved in Commercial, Educational, Hotel, Retail and Residential Developments and is now looking at recruiting the following member of staff to the head office.
Due to company expansion, they are now seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor ideally who has had previous exposure to carpentry and joinery packages either with a subcontractor in a similar role or with a main contractor where you have gained exposure to carpentry & joinery packages.
- Based in the office in North West London, with site visits every week/fortnight.
- Ideally degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (preferred by not essential)
- 3-5 years + experience
- The ideal person will have experience in the Carpentry & Joinery Contracting sector This could be either with a Main Contractor or ideally with a Subcontractor within the Carpentry, Joinery or interiors sector
- Have the ability to manage a number of packages ranging from £100k – £2.0m on projects within the M25.
- The ideal person will have experience in the Carpentry & Joinery Contracting sector with 5-10 yrs experience either with a Main Contractor or ideally with a Subcontractor within the Carpentry, Joinery or interiors sector.
- More junior candidates will be considered.
- Degree qualified / trades background
A competitive salary will be on offer, which will be dependent on experience and candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org