About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a CAD Operator to join our Major Projects team to work in London
What you'll be doing
As a CAD Operator you will:
- Develop and draft engineering models, drawings and plans. Draft contract documents and generate correspondence for customers and managers.
- Perform regular computer software and microstation maintenance.
- Maintain an up to date working and technical knowledge of all procedural and improvement changes to computer hardware and software applications.
- Perform a range of special projects related to design and coordination as necessary.
- Ensure that all designs are prepared in line with current health and safety applicable legislation and project standards and compliant with CDM requirements
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- Experience of delivering CAD services within the relevant industry
- Strong numeracy capability & IT skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills and be a good team player
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 28th October 2016