Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Would you prosper from working within a new division?
- Have you got the ambition and drive to help a rapidly growing business continue its success?
- Are you looking for your dream opportunity?
Then this will be right for you!
A market-leading contractor has recently won a fresh batch of work in their newly opened division, covering civils remediation solutions for their ever-growing client base. The work that has come through has created the opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
Overall, the portfolio of work totals to £10m, with the order book still increasing. Your commercial abilities will be challenged as you will be part of a team of two that will be responsible for the success of the delivery of the exciting projects, and work to come through in the pipeline.
“It's an exciting time to join as we're showing great ambition and we're headed for the stars, therefore we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our journey and grow with us”.
As the team, division and company is expanding, there will be new members of staff joining the company within the next six to twelve months. This will create promotional opportunities and enable you to attain Quantity Surveyor level.
Are you interested?
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- High level of knowledge of the construction sector
- Experience working for a civils contractor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the NEC forms of contract
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Ambition and can-do attitude
It is preferable if you have:
- A Degree qualification or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
Please contact Andy Cook on 0208 655 1600 or email on email@example.com
If this role isn't for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. Those vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.