Senior Transmission Expert - Brazil
Transmission Senior Expert
Location: Rio de Janeiro/Brasil
My client has been involved for decades in consultancy services related to power systems planning and operational studies. They carried out outstanding activities all over the world and especially in Europe, South America, North America and Middle East.
Therefore,my client is seeking an experienced, industry-known professional with a proven track record of Brazilian transmission sector.
As Senior Expert the candidate will be part of our team that works on Brazilian transmission market.
The candidate shall have advanced and well proven knowledge of the electrical power system and must have experience and must be worked in Brazilian transmission utilities. He shall have large knowledge of business processes, from planning, design, construction, operation and maintenance of the assets that make up the transmission system.
Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- Project coordination and scheduling,
- Flexibility to lead consultancy,
- Capability to interact with the client and subcontractor,
- Capability to develop technical and commercial proposal
- Knowledge of transmission business processes,
- Knowledge of Brazilian transmission system
- Expertise in power systems technologies, such as renewable energy, UHVDC and, FACTS and energy storage systems,
- Expertise in planning and operational studies ( load-flow, reliability, short-circuit);
- Experience in power system.
- Portuguese tongue
- English - Fluency in English is required.
Years of Experience:
- At least 15 years of successful Brazilian utility transmission company.
- Proven track record of leadership performance.
If this sounds like your next challenge, and that you are FLUENT in Portuguese, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org