M&E Quantity Surveyor
6 days left
Specialist Quantity Surveying Consultant seeking M&E Quantity Surevyor's
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist Quantity Surveying Consultant offering M&E Design, Project Management, Cost Modelling, Facilities Management and Building Surveying services.
This consultancy, with Surrey & London based operations, has picked up a high volume of new business and are seeking to employ a number of experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor's to assist on a variation of projects. You will join their established, growing M&E Services department working on projects in the South East ranging from £500,000 to £40 million (M&E value) across all sectors including:
* Residential (Affordable housing to high end residential)
* Hospitality (Hotels)
* Commercial (High-rise, New-build, fit-out)
* Education (Primary, Secondary schools, Colleges and Universities)
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Attend post tender/pre-contract and final account meetings
* Organising and distributing sub contract tenders
* Undertaking the placing on order of specialist equipment
* Arranging payments to sub-contractors
* Undertaking monthly valuations & undertaking variations on a contract
* Ensuring that all site operatives are working to the latest construction drawings
* Negotiating final accounts & the chasing of outstanding accounts
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
Apply for M&E Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly