Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Chelmsford, Essex
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst Required - Chelmsford, Essex
Asbestos and Legionella consultancy, with over 5 offices across the UK, are actively recruiting for a Surveyor Analyst to join their rapidly expanding, Essex based Asbestos division, due to a high demand from its clients.
Its impressive services for both Asbestos and Legionella draws clients from a varied range of sectors, from Public, Private to Blue Chip companies, focusing on providing the best possible service in its most efficient form.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for running various Asbestos contracts across the South East of England, on a "field based" format.
Areas to cover: Essex, Hertfordshire, London / Home Counties
You will be in charge of:
- Conducting Asbestos Management and Refurbishment / Demolition type surveys
- Conducting HSG 248 guided Air tests, Fibre counts and 4-stage clearance tests for Asbestos
- Visiting client sites direct, liaising with them when required
- Reporting and recording of all Asbestos surveys
- Completing Asbestos Management plans / certificates for Analysis as of when required
Key qualities / requirements to qualify:
- BOHS P402 qualified with the additional BOHS P403/P404 certificates
- Have at least 1-2 years of dual rolled Asbestos Surveyor Analyst experience
- Confident user of IT and handheld devices for data submission
- Fluent with Phase Contrast Microscopy and Air testing techniques
- Hold a full clean UK driving license with the ability to travel
- Competent at generating reports
An above industry standard salary is on offer of up to £30,000, including an expensed company vehicle scheme. Development opportunities in the Asbestos profession are also on offer for the forward thinking and proactive candidate.
Interested? For more information, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 0644 or submit your Asbestos CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for instant contact and consideration.