Juinor Mechanical Project Engineer - Oxford
Junior Mechanical Project Engineer - Oxford
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Do you have a BEng / MEng (or equivalent) in a Mechanical Engineering discipline? Do you have a strong knowledge of mechanical installations? If so we could have the ideal position for you.
Due to continued expansion, this Building Services Consultancy has an excellent opportunity available for a Junior Mechanical Project Engineer to join their Oxford based team. You can expect an expert training programme and further support to achieve Chartered Engineer status.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a BEng / MEng / BTEC / HNC in a relevant mechanical, electrical or building services related subject
- Have a strong working knowledge of mechanical installations within buildings
- Be keen to develop mechanical building services design skills
- Be familiar with British standards and UK building regulations
You will be:
- Working alongside Senior Engineer's to deliver expert mechanical building services design, installation and commissioning projects
- Attending site visits
- Undertaking site quality control inspections of mechanical and electrical building services installations
- Reviewing third party documentation
- Preparing expert written and technical reports
In return you will receive:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Fantastic internal training, including mentoring from Senior Engineer's
- Support towards achieving Chartered Engineer status
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365106 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.