Town Planning Consultant
Conrad consulting are pleased to be working with a client, that's service was derived from a passion to provide an exceptional tailored service to all their clients. This family run business prides itself on delivering quality yet cost effective bespoke projects across a variety of sectors.
Due to the success and growth of the business they are now looking to recruit a Town Planning Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on all planning aspects for small and medium scaled residential projects. Working with the team designers to asses planning feasibility, Submitting Planning Applications, preparing design and access statements for larger projects, Attending pre application meetings (where required), provide advice and support to clients, whilst maintaining communication with local planning officers throughout the planning process.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the expansion of this already successful business, allowing potential scope for career progression and development.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A Town Planning degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of current planning policies
- Strong written and verbal communication and high level of attention to detail
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed within a developing practice
- A minimum of 1 years industry experience would be ideal, however our client would consider an experienced Graduate
- Right to work in the UK
- Full driving license is desirable
To find out more information about this excellent opportunity please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Consulting.