Quantity Surveyor - London - Constulancy
4 days left
- Job Type
£25,000 - £35,000 (D.O.E) + Full benefits package
One of the largest owner and partner managed multi-disciplinary consultancies in the UK are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The Quantity Surveyor will join a pro-active, successful, determined and professional team working on a range of commercial and residential projects including;
- Mixed Use - Refurbishment of the second largest mixed use development
- Education - Cost management and employers agent on a college
- Office - 40,000 square ft. headquarters , acting as project and cost manager
The Quantity Surveyor will join a consultancy that have first class training, and will be offered the opportunity to begin their APC immediately. In the past few years the consultancy has successfully supported numerous quantity surveyors through first time.
Day to day the Quantity Surveyor will have a range of duties, including preparing budgets, cost plans and estimates, Preparing and Managing tender documents.
The Quantity Surveyor will be given full support from a senior/director that is a Chartered Quantity surveyor.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have;
- An RICS accredited degree in a relevant subject
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have a driving license
This is the Ideal opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to become chartered in a relatively short space of time, within a full professional consultancy.
For more information on this position, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Quantity Surveyor - London - Constulancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly