Senior Quantity Surveyor
3 days left
- Job Type
A Senior Quantity Surveyor job in London taking responsibility for QS activities with a Tier1 Main Contractor.
Your new company
An award winning Tier 1 Main Contractor that employs a scope across commercial and public sectors. A business responsible for delivering a large spectrum of landmark projects. From mixed use housing to high end prime residential, offices and hotels, this is a company delivering vital private housing and public infrastructure across the country.
Your new role
Reporting to a Head of Commercial and based on site you will manage commercial aspects of a high profile Residential project in accordance with company procedure, as well as liaising and collaborating with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities.
Your role will take ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects.
- Liaising and collaborating with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities.
- You will take ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects.
- You will represent and serve the best interests of the company to meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Preparation of the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
- Preparing and agreeing interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
- Prepare, and in conjunction with senior management agree final account with client`s representative.
- Agree final accounts with subcontractors to maximise project margins.
- Ensure sub contract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure with reference to the date given on the procurement schedules and / or in accordance with the contract programme having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Maintain control of sub contractor`s accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience as a Project Quantity Surveyor with a Main Contractor and demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
You will have a strong attention to detail, communicating information and ideas pro-actively and confidentially in a way which is received positively, both verbally and in writing.
What you'll get in return
You can expect remuneration at the peak end of the market, a focused performance driven career path forward and the opportunity to add to your profile and deliver engaging high profile projects across the Residential sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly