Project Manager - London
Project manager- Construction Consultancy
An opportunity for a Project Manager, 4 years post qualified experience, to work for a leading Construction Consultancy heading up a mix of Commercial office, Residential and Hospitality Projects in central London. There is a clear route to progress into more senior positions within the company.
The Successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining an organisation becoming one of the City's most highly respected Consultancies providing a project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private, prestigious clients.
As the Project Manager you will be working alongside Senior Project Managers and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and be around 4+ years post-Graduation. Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager