An opportunity to work for one of London's most highly respected property and construction consultancies on Residential projects up to and above £40 million. Reporting directly to the Director of PM there is a clear route to a more senior positions within the company.
One of London's most prestigious Construction consultancies providing project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private clients, investors, property owners, developers, funds, occupiers and landed estates.
The successful project Manager will work with the projects team under the Director of PM, with the Associate Director with two Assistants under him. The Projects are Residential Projects at £8 million, £15 million and £40 million. To office Fir-Out/ Refurbishment projects totalling £5.5 million.
The Project Manager will have minimum from 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a private practice, Construction Consultancy. Preferably RICS PM, BS or QS qualified. Good team player and able to manage own work load, good communication and IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Project). Enthusiasm, good personality and professionalism. Preferably experience in a broad range of project management, employers agent and contract admin duties, including:-
- Employers Agent on JCT Design & Build Contracts.
- Contract Administration on JCT Standard Forms of Contract.
- Experience in commercial, industrial, distribution and residential projects.
- Experience in refurbishment, new build and fit out projects.
- CAT A office refurbishment projects for Landlords.
- CAT B office fit out projects for occupiers.
- Industrial and distribution warehouse refurbishment projects.
- Good knowledge of project programming, including MS Projects.
- Preparing project briefs and project execution plans.
- Managing clients and project consultants and contractors.
- Up to £45,000 pa
- Incentive bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Health - Commercial - Education - Sports & Leisure - Arts & Heritage - Corporate End User - High End Residential