CAD Coordinator / Revit Technician
Revit (MEP) Technician required to join one of the UK's largest M&E Building Services Contractors
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for a Revit Technician (MEP) to join one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Contractors. They work on some highly prestigious projects mainly in London.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Auto-CAD 2014 and having received basic training in Revit MEP. A working knowledge of BIM projects would be a distinct advantage. This role will suit an individual who wishes to further their career as a Revit Technician within a highly successful Building Services contractor. They work on some highly prestigious and exciting projects. This role will present the opportunity to interface with external Architects and project teams as lead co-ordinator.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1/2 years experience in Building Services
- Experienced using AutoCAD and Revit MEP on live projects
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level.
- Pro-active and approachable, lead by example.
- Comprehensive co-ordination knowledge of all aspects of building services.
- Thorough and efficient.
- Flexible in approach to deadlines.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with company QA policies.
- Working in an integrated M&E team.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday (+ 8 days public holidays).
Profit related pay scheme.
Private Health Care.
Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.