Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Groundworks & RC
7 days left
- Job Type
Quantity Surveyor, Estimator; Groundworks / RC contractor. Taking off, preparing Bills of Quants, Estimating skills. Head office, steady work, £70-80k
Would suit “old fashioned / traditional” PQS. Taking off, preparing Bills of Quantities, some Estimating knowledge. To join a team, working in friendly office
Quantity Surveyor for an expanding business who specialises in Groundwork's, Civil Engineering and Reinforced Concrete Frames. You will be working alongside the Commercial Manager on multiple schemes for a number of Residential Developers and Main Contractors.
- Able to take off from drawings, both hard copy and electronic format
- Prepare Bills of Quantities
- Exposure and experience in Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Reinforced Concrete Frames from a practical perspective.
- Experience of running own projects with minimal supervision or guidance
- Some Estimating would be an asset
In an expanded role responsibilities may include:
- Post-contract re-measurement quantity surveying
- Preparing interim valuations
- Identifying scope changes
- Negotiating Variations
- Monthly cost / value reconciliations
- Contract Correspondence
- Site Visits
This is an excellent role for an individual looking for a long term position where they can get their head down and get on with their job. There is a strong forward order book, so continuous employment is assured.
Salary range from £70,000 to £80,000 based on your experience and the amount you can contribute to the business growth.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Groundworks & RC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly