Regional Property Manager
Regional Property Manager, Cardiff, Circa £50k, Excellent Benefits
Your new role
You will report to the Associate Director and be responsible for Property Management staff in South Wales region, you will also support other departments and businesses within the group.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are expected to have a knowledge of current legislation and legal knowledge with regards to relevant Leasehold and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues
- You will also have knowledge of RICS and ARMA guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice on disseminating residential block property management advice
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations affecting blocks of flats and managed estates
- Leadership and capability of running a team
- Staff Management
- Verbal communication skills to communicate with diverse client group
- Carrying out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order
- Contractor management through effective planning and management of all maintenance contracts to include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary
- Attend board meetings, including AGM's and Directors meetings
- Monitor income/expenditure taking the appropriate action as required
- Follow agreed company procedure relating to insurance claims to ensure they are being processed efficiently, correctly and speedily resolved.
- Ensure budgets are completed on time
- To review service charge budgets produced by Property Managers to include checking cost matrix fees are as per budget
- To ensure end of year accounts are produced on time
- Understand the companies value proposition
- Client retention and business development
- High level of customer service and complaint handling skills
What you'll get in return
Experience working in South Wales for an award winning Property Management company, excellent culture and benefits and vibrant career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.