Senior Quantity Surveyor - Demolitions Specialist Contractor -
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Demolitions Specialist Contractor - Cheshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Demolitions Specialist in the North West. The company operates in a wide variety of sectors, including residential, industrial, commercial, and healthcare, and works with both major construction companies and private developers.
Recent projects values have ranged from £100,000 to £4 million.
The role of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be the ongoing financial management of projects, and conducting legal and contractual matters.
The key duties of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Tendering, estimating and evaluations
- Cost management, analysis and forecasting
- Contract administration
- Negotiating with suppliers
To be successful in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will ideally have:
- Around 3-4 years' experience in Quantity Surveying in the UK
- Experience in cost management, including analysis, forecasting and mitigation
- Experience in handling contracts
- Knowledge of construction, preferably with some experience with demolitions
- A full UK driving licence.
The company is offering a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 with a flexible benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity to join the exciting field of demolitions with a specialist that has projects across the UK in a broad range of sectors.
To discuss this Senior Quantity Surveyor role and other roles within Quantity Surveying please call 0121 442 0649, or email your CV to email@example.com.