IDT (Integrated Delivery Team) Manager / (for scheme delivery)
An IDT (Integrated Delivery Team) Manager is required to oversee the delivery of highways schemes.
They will manage a portfolio package of PDS Funding valued at circa £4M. PDS (Programme Development Support) funding encompasses activities such as technical surveys and investigations to develop a solution to an identified and understood problem. The investigations support the Value Management process.
Applicants must have proven experience in the construction industry.
The IDT Manger will be responsible for the delivery of a programme of schemes to a time and budget whilst ensuring schemes meet the client's expectations. The IDT Manger will oversee schemes from conception to completion and will report progress to the client. The IDT Manger should look for opportunities to improve the delivery process and drive continual improvement.
- Scheme delivery from initial development brief to closure of the final account.
- Single point of contact for the client on schemes
- Bring together different resources as a single team
- Ensure delivery risks are identified and managed out.
- Delivering schemes to time and budget constraints.
- Scheme profitability and efficiencies within schemes
- monthly reporting on progress risk and finance
- Ensuring deliverables are met and processes are followed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes
- CSCS Card holder
- Experience in the highways sector would be desirable but relevant experience in construction industry is acceptable.
- Managing scheme delivery to programme and budget.
- Close project management of project finances.
Apply for IDT (Integrated Delivery Team) Manager / (for scheme delivery)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly