Remediation / Earthworks Project Manager - London
A leading Civil Engineering Contractor are currently recruiting for an experienced Remediation/Earthworks Project Manager in London. Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leading contaminated land and bulk earthworks project delivery.
The successful candidate will liaise with consultants and site engineers managing project delivery, providing technical support and developing business opportunities. Typical duties may include:
- Phased Investigation management
- Technical reporting and remediation system design
- Overall project delivery - keeping in line with contract guidelines.
- Site health and safety management,
- Client liaison
- Team management and organisation
- Financial management and contract negotiation
- Overseeing site operations and remediation processes such as stabilisation, excavation and multi-phase extraction.
Relevant health and safety site certificates such as CSCS or SMSTS are essential.
You will receive a competitive salary including a full benefits package.
Interested in this role please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal chat.