7 days left
- Job Type
An industry leading architectural practice based in Berkshire who have an experienced and specialist design team are looking for an Architectural Technician with a proven track record and a strong creative flair to join their consultancy as soon as possible. Collaborating with Architects, Designers, Planners, and project managers, our client have a fresh approach to creating and regenerating buildings and spaces that brings forward responsible and innovative ideas, empowering people to live and work in an environmentally responsible manner.
Our client require a confident Architectural Technician that is familiar with working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on residential, assisted living, care homes and mixed use projects across the country.
Role requirements include:
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with AutoCAD and or Revit playing an essential tool in the successful delivery of this role.
* Previous experience gained in a similar role
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
In return, our client offers a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting on 0203 159 5387 or email.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly