Recruitment Consultant - Property & Construction
Over a period spanning more than 30 years, Michael Page has established itself as a global recruitment leader. We are a FTSE 250 listed business that is dedicated to maintaining consistent organic growth through a meritocratic structure, where delivery of results are rewarded with the opportunity for fast career progression.
Our consistently strong financial results are testament to the strength of our business model and strategy, where our people are rewarded with a share of profits in addition to an excellent basic salary and benefits. To maintain this momentum we are looking to hire exceptional individuals who have the desire to build a successful career in a sales environment.
- Unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment?
- Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to?
- Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities?
- Looking for an environment with like minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals?
- Why not consider a career with Michael Page Property and Construction as a Recruitment Consultant.
- We are seeking the best talent in the market place to join our teams across the UK as Recruitment Consultants.
- We are looking for individuals who have the capacity and potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level and thrive working outside their comfort zones.
- So what will it involve?
- Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs. Negotiating terms of employment;
- Interviewing potential candidates;
- Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role;
- Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client;
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists;
- Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships though telephone dialog and face to face to meetings
We are searching for individuals with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills coupled with the determination and tenacity to succeed. Previous sales experience is not essential! Our Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including construction and property professionals, retailers, estate agents and graduates.
Highly competitive salary + unlimited bonus potential