A leading global Construction Consultancy company with offices across the UK are seeking an Intermediate Level Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
This Consultancy company is one of the largest and most successful providers involved in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. Due to the company's ambition to grow and improve they have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in supporting the various teams in the London office to work on their projects across a variety of sectors.
Day to day the quantity surveyor will be involved in:
- Supporting Capital Programme Investment Delivery
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Preparation of tender documents
- Reporting to managers
- Managing high value contracts
- Allocate resources efficiently
- Dispute resolution
- Identify commercial risks and opportunities
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be a degree qualified quantity surveyor and ideally hold a professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS. Any other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage You will likely have between 3 and 5 years in a predominantly PQS/Consultant role but some Construction experience would be acceptable also.
- Salary between £35,000 - £44,000
- Annual holiday allowance, plus option to buy and sell more days
- Contributory pension matched to 8%
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Flexible Benefits Allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Quantity Surveyor / QS / Cost Management / Cost Consultant Management / Consultant Quantity Surveyor /