Senior Contaminated Land Engineer - Sutton Coldfield
We are now recruiting for a highly experienced Contaminated Land Engineer for an award winning ground engineering specialist contractor in the West Midlands. Suitable applicants will demonstrate a land quality assessment technical background with experience working on major brownfield regeneration and remediation projects.
- Experience working with an Environmental Consultancy and/or Ground Remediation Contractor
- Project management skills
- Risk assessment, remediation strategies, validation reporting
- Qualitative/quantitative risk assessments for human health (CLEA) and groundwater (P20)
- Ex-situ and in-situ remediation techniques
- Earthworks/Remediation specifications, Remediation Method Statements/Implementation plans
- Knowledge of CLR11, CL:AIRE DOWCOP and EA MTL deployment process
- Landfill re-engineering and development
- Liaison with regulators and the Environment Agency
A strong environmental or scientific academic background is required, applicants who are chartered and a member of CIWEM, Remsoc, or another relevant governing body will be at an advantage.
Working closely with the Technical Manager, you will support a variety of commercial land quality assessments, leading a team from project acquisition to completion providing technical support to junior members of staff, overseeing site operations, liaise with clients and sub-contractors, manage site data and paperwork.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive full benefits package including; pension scheme, generous annual leave and healthcare.
Interested in this or other roles in Contaminated Land please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal discussion.