A prominent construction consultancy, with an outstanding reputation developed over 40 years of exceptional project delivery, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their M&E team at their contemporary London office, a short walk from St James Park tube station. The quantity surveyor will work on a range of developments, many high specification residential projects, valued between 5million and 250 million. Including a prestigious development at Canary Wharf valued at £250 million, providing the chance to work alongside prestigious clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of an 80 strong team to deliver projects throughout London and the South. The M + E team work in conjunction with each team across residential, commercial, heritage, education and retail sectors.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- 2 years or more post chartership
- You will be able to commute to London - St James' Park
- A committed proactive Quantity Surveyor.
This is an opportunity to work with a well-established medium sized consultancy across a range of interesting and technically challenging projects. There are clear routes for progression and potential directorship for the right quantity surveyor.
Between £50,000 and £60,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Share incentive scheme
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London/ APC / M & E/ Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS/ QS