This leading developer specialises in new build residential projects in the Hampshire and Surrey Regions up-to the value of £100m. They have been established in the Construction New Build/Development for numerous years and are well respected within the industry.
The chosen Site Manager will be responsible for particular packages of work- with a heavy emphasis on the RC Frame and all structural and ground-works phases. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will see you take taking full responsibility for day to day planning and organising of sub-contractors and staff on-site, implementing Health & Safety protocols and making sure the project is kept on time and budget. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading developer who will offer the successful candidate a rewarding career path.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Experience as a Site Manager working on high end residential new builds, and worked on projects from the initial set up stages is essential
- Must have UK construction experience
- Structural/Groundworks/Infra-structure experience is essential
- Essential you have excellent leadership skills
- SMSTS or SSSTS is essential and CSCS
- A construction degree or trade qualification is preferred
- Adhere and work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work alone as-well as part of a team
- Must be proactive
If you feel you have the experience and qualifications to fulfil this role then please contact Dan Essery on 020 8655 4953 for a confidential chat or apply via this advert