Building Control Officer
Building Control Officer Building Inspections London Approved inspectors £30-35 per hour
Solving your problems, and saving money
- We work with clients, design teams and contractors from a very early stage to help identify and avoid Building Regulations problems - saving time and money from the start.
- Our fees are typically less than 1% of the project value, yet we have helped clients to identify both under and over provision saving time, money and aggravation - worth many times the cost of our service.
Working with you, not against you
- We are commercially aware (after all, we are running a business ourselves), and believe effective building control is all about finding solutions not problems.
- By involving us at an early stage, we are often able to contribute innovative technical solutions to problems, such as use of alternate guides including BS 9999.
- We follow the substantive requirements of the Regulations rather than taking a prescriptive approach allowing you flexibility to be creative to meet your development objectives yet still help you to achieve regulatory compliance.
- We understand innovation. As the architect and creator of a new and ingenious off-site manufacturing system told Building magazine recently: "I had ridiculous conversations about whether the buildings would collapse. We don't go to local authority building inspectors any more. We use a specialist Approved Inspector who understands what we're doing."
A consistent service, wherever you work
- We are able to work with everyone, from domestic clients right through to the largest construction and infrastructure projects.
- We operate throughout London and the South East that means we offer real consistency of advice that doesn't change over borough or county borders.
A qualified team whose performance is monitored and regulated
- Unlike Local Authority Building Control we are regulated and monitored by the Construction Industry Council and have had to prove we are competent before we were licensed to operate.
- Our staff do at least 30 hours' CPD every year to ensure we are completely up to date and you get a professional adviser with specialist expertise and proven ability.