6 days left
- Job Type
Our client is a very well established and successful steel company. They are a worldwide leader in the supply of quality steel products in major markets such as construction, packaging, household appliances and automotive.
They are now recruiting for a Quality Engineer/Technician/Inspector.
Successful candidates will ideally have the following:
- Some basic technical qualifications or experience.
- Possibly with a HNC/HND in some related civil/mechanical engineering
- Capable of reading drawings
- We would be looking for the candidate to sample production of wire, mesh and carry out laboratory testing of samples
- Record, store and analyse results
- Inspect prefab production against drawings
- Carry out routine weld inspections
For the right candidate, this is an exciting proposition as there would be potential for promotion to senior level in these disciplines
Interested candidates should forward their C.Vs to: email@example.com or call Caroline on: 020 8427 8437.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
Apply for Quality Engineer/Technician/Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly