Technical Sales manager
Flomac Solutions is part of the ACI Group, a privately owned business. The Group has a well established reputation for the supply of innovative ingredients, products and raw materials in a range of different markets.
With over 20 years experience supplying the road construction industry, the Flomac Solutions division has proven to be a reliable partner, supporting the sector in facing their regular challenges.
As part of our growth we are looking for someone with a number of years of experience in the road construction industry. Your technical background and expertise have already helped you to develop a broad technical network, and establish a proven track record in sales within the asphalt and bitumen industries.
In return we are offering a fantastic job opportunity to play an integral role in growing and shaping our business and to further develop yourself. Within our SME environment your ideas and initiative will be valued and can have a quick impact. We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience, with a performance-related bonus and company car.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing technical support for sales to customers
- Driving new business development in the asphalt market
- Account management of existing customers in the asphalt market
- Supporting activities with existing customers in the bitumen market
- Regular travel around the UK to undertake the above
- Keeping abreast of market developments
- Proactively identifying new products and services which will complement and expand the Flomac Solutions portfolio
The ideal candidate will therefore:
- Have a proven track record in sales with a wide technical contact network developed within the asphalt and bitumen industry
- Have likely gained a relevant industry qualification
- Be highly motivated and well organised
- Have an ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Have good attention to detail, with good ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Possess a full driving licence
- Be ideally based around the Midlands area