Quantity Surveyor - Demolitions Specialist Contractor - Cheshir
Quantity Surveyor - Demolitions Specialist Contractor - Chester
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Our client is a Demolitions Specialist Contractor in the North West area, with projects across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing business, operating in the residential, industrial, commercial and healthcare sectors, and working with both major construction companies and private developers. Projects range in value from £100,000 to £4 million.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor will be the ongoing financial management of projects, and conducting legal and contractual matters.
The key duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Cost management, including analysis, forecasting and mitigation
- Contract administration, from pre- to post-contract
- Tendering, estimating and valuations
- Negotiating with suppliers
To be successful in the Quantity Surveying role, you will ideally have:
- Around 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in cost management
- Experience in contract administration
- Knowledge of demolitions is preferable, but by no means essential
A full UK driving licence is required for the role, as regularly traveling to sites is crucial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the demolitions field and join a specialist Quantity Surveying team in completing projects across the UK in a variety of sectors. The company is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 with a flexible benefits package.
To discuss this Quantity Surveying role and other role within Quantity Surveying please call 0121 442 0649 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.