Revit (MEP) Technician
7 days left
Revit (MEP) Technician required for Consultancy in SE London
A leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are currently looking for a Revit (MEP) Technician to join their South East London Office.
This Practice provide a full range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, MEP engineering, sustainability and H&S.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a technical service to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers and job runners. You will be working with an established MEP Design and CAD team.
- To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
- Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
- Create legends & schedules.
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
- Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
- Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
- Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
- Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD/MEP capability
- Undertakes site surveys
- Undertake to assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
- Undertake other duties as required by the M&E and Sustainability team to ensure timely and accurate production of information to clients
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
Apply for Revit (MEP) Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly