CAD Engineer - BAM Nuttall - South East
Bentley V8i / AECOsim Civil / Structural Engineering CAD Engineer - Camberley.
We require an experienced Civil / Structural Engineering CAD Engineer to work within our Technical services design department at our head office in Camberley, Surrey.
The key activities will include:
• Preparation of engineering models /drawings in accordance with current standards and codes of practice including general arrangements and construction details (steelwork detailing and reinforced concrete detailing / scheduling).
• Knowledge and use of Projectwise for creating and issuing models / drawings to either in-house or client CAD Standards.
• Provide mentoring to other technical services staff to assist in developing an expertise with Bentley CAD products.
• Liaising with colleagues, other departments and project teams with respect to model/drawing requirements.
• Ensuring that models/drawings are prepared, stored, issued and archived in accordance with company procedures.
The post is a permanent, full time position (min 37.5 hours per week) with a competitive salary and benefits. There is the possibility of some flexibility in working hours.
The ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge and experience with Bentley software including V8i and AECOsim.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.