Senior Quantity Surveyor - BAM Nuttall - South West
Senior Quantity Surveyors - South West England.
Due to increased activity in the region we require Senior Quantity Surveyors to work on range of projects including a major civil engineering project in North Somerset.
• Maintain effective communication with project management, senior QS, sub-contractors, client, and supply chain.
• Manage, supervise, mentor & train your “reports”.
• Contract vetting.
• Processing payments & dispute resolution.
• Provide input to risk profiling & management on projects.
• Monitor the production of cost reports and QF's.
• Produce & present monthly / quarterly reports including cash-flow information.
• Initiate project performance discussions & provide input into project strategy.
• Ensure timely production of adequate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
• Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management of all contractual issues.
• Attend & provide input to project start-up & close-out meetings.
• Produce & negotiate insurance claims.
• Time & workload management.
• Knowledge of quantity surveying to corporate member level of ICES or RICS (preferred) or equivalent.
• Ideally a mix of Civil Engineer.
• Successful experience at quantity surveyor level.
• Thorough knowledge of construction procedures & working methods.
• Enhanced understanding of construction law & contractual terms in all standard contract forms.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers.
We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.