Project Skills Coordinator - BAM Nuttall - South West
Project Skills Coordinator - Somerset.
BAM Nuttall is one of the leading civil engineering contractors in the UK. Focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
We are currently seeking a Project Skills Coordinator to work with our Training team on our long term project in North Somerset.
You will be required to:
• Identify and develop new and existing relationships with external stakeholders, supply chain and project teams.
• Locate and maximise funding for learning and development initiatives.
• Represent the company in audit events.
• Select, implement and coordinate learning and development and assessment requirement
through consultation and liaison, utilising partnerships with external stakeholders, supply chain and BAM Nuttall project teams.
• Facilitate workshops and assessment activities.
• Monitor budget and cost allocations.
• Working to department quality processes.
• Deal with day to day enquires and problem solving.
• Provide timely and accurate information, advice, guidance and management information to the project team, stakeholders and supply chain to support ESP targets.
• Ensure appropriate Competence cards are achieved and maintained e.g. CSCS and CPCS.
• Liaise with Apprenticeship and Higher Education Manager to fulfil the apprenticeship
requirements of the project and identify further opportunities.
• Support the National Skills Academy for Construction in the pursuit of best practice sharing
across the network.
• Consult with PR department and companies to deliver case studies and articles for distribution internally and externally.
This position comes with a competitive salary and package that includes company car/allowance.
Your required experience should include:
• Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
• Supervisory and/or coaching experience.
• Proven ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
• Full UK driving licence
• Experience and/or knowledge of the construction industry desirable.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.