ICT Support Team Leader - BAM Nuttall - South East
ICT Support Team Leader - Head Office, Camberley, Surrey.
BAM Nuttall is one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors employing over 3000 staff nationwide. We currently require an ICT Support Team Leader to join the team based at our Head Office in Camberley, to manage the day to day operations of the BAM Nuttall ICT Service Desk in providing effective 1st line / 2nd line support, and maintain a high standard of customer service to the business.
Your key activities include:
• Coordinate the BAM Nuttall ICT Service Desk team in their daily duties.
• Promote and lead by example, for good customer service culture in team members.
• Observe Service Desk operation techniques to determine how effective they are and implement new techniques when required.
• Use ITIL practices to enhance and promote our Service Desk and Support Teams.
• Use monitoring tools to report trends and patterns and reduce operation impact issues.
• To coordinate the BAM Nuttall Support Team.
• Create, log, update, prioritise and resolve incidents at 1st or 2nd line support levels.
• Offering face to face ICT support with all incidents to be logged into the ICT Department's sup-port services business solution.
• Work with the ICT Support Manager on improvements to IT services.
• Identify incidents that need escalations to problem status within ITIL best practices.
• Share knowledge with other members of the ICT Support Team when resolving incidents or problem management tasks.
• To complete incidents within SLA targets set by ICT Support Manager.
• To conduct audits across the business, identifying and highlighting best practice and producing clear documentation for the support services department.
• To troubleshoot areas of poor performance and assist the ICT Support Manager to identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
• Visits to sites and regional offices for provisioning of ICT support. Register visits through support service solution.
• Working alongside the other ICT sub departments to ensure audits are completed for all assets.
• To work alongside with the ICT Support Manager, ICT Infrastructure Manager, Development Manager and Asset & Deployment Manager.
• Assisting with the BIM 2020 BAM Nuttall Vision.
Your qualifications and experience will include::
• Minimum HND/HNC in Computer Studies.
• Sound experience in delivering ITIL practices. ITIL Foundation Qualification (useful but not essential).
• MTA's (useful but not essential).
• Excellent communications skills.
• Polite and respectful.
• Microsoft Service Manager experience (useful but not essential).
• Experience of Office 365 and Cloud based models and solutions (useful but not essential).
• Demonstrate coaching, mentoring, leadership and performance management skills.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.