Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer
Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer required in Gatwick Airport
An Electrical Contractors LTD is a medium-size electrical contractor specialising in domestic & commercial projects. In recent years, our commercial portfolio has doubled in size with order books full well into 2017.
They have a 40 year legacy within the industry and have grown from strength to strength, specialising in a few prestigious commercial projects within the transportation sector. My Client is currently looking to take on a Junior/Intermediate Electrical design engineer to meet this growing requirement. The type of projects, would include new builds, commercial properties through to 'fit out' of retail premises and pier extensions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist project manager with site surveys
- Able to mark-up drawings on Autocad
- Work alongside project managers and estimators
- Perform cable calculations on using Amtech software
You must be proficient in the use of:
- Autocad (2D)
- Amtech - MSP
- Have a understanding of electrical services
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of BS standards/UK Regulations/Codes
Applicants must have either Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent. This is a contract position for a 3 months period and after which you will be taken on permanent .
Apply for Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly