Customer Relations - Water Utility - India
CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXPERT - WATER SUPPLY PROJECT - INDIA
International consulting engineering firm are seeking a Customer Relations expert for a four month input on a donor funded Water Supply based in India.
- Graduate in a relevant discipline
- Preferably 10 years of customer relations experience with a water utility or similar company.
- Review the existing customer interface procedures;
- Prepare and implement an outreach program to improve customer/ public understanding of key Project and water sector issues;
- Establish a computer based system for recording and monitoring customer experiences and complaints, in association with the GIS specialists;
- Liaise with the Institutional Development Specialists to ensure full issue coverage and consistency of approach.
For the appropriate expert a salary of circa $10,000 will be available plus accommodation, flights and transport provided for you.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability.
Apply for Customer Relations - Water Utility - India
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly