Site Manager / APM – Marketing Suites
Sector: High-End Residential
Location: East London
We have an exciting and interesting role with one of London’s leading Residential Developers. We are looking for a Site Manager / APM to work within the Sales & Marketing Division of our client. You will be responsible for managing the build and finishes of the Marketing Suites, which are finished to a very high standard, to work on new block releases, the FFE of the Marketing Suites, branded hoarding etc.
The Site Manager / APM will be responsible for the procurement, installation, maintenance of all physical aspects of the company’s marketing collateral, and to ensure all projects present a visually positive image at all times.
Our ideal candidate will have a construction qualification and a minimum of around three years post qualification experience. You will have experience of managing on site and will have an eye for high level finishes.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Obtaining competitive quotes from multiple suppliers for branding works including hoarding cladding, illuminated external signs, banners, flags, slip form branding, crane signs, lightboxes etc and implementing high quality installation.
- Liaising with multiple construction teams on behalf of the Sales & Marketing department.
- Liaising with internal design team and creative agencies regarding signage and branding artwork and implement designs accordingly.
- Carrying out routine inspections of all existing branding and signage and arranging maintenance as required.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe manner. Approving Method Statements and Risk Assessments etc.
- Involvement in new marketing suites and refurbishment of existing suites in terms of procurement and installation of furniture fixtures and fittings. This requires liaising with interior designer’s construction department and project managers.
- Liaising with sales staff and be responsible for all Marketing Suite upkeep issues including internal and external cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of Marketing Suite external environments including all gardens and surrounding areas.
- Financial tracking of related items.
The successful applicant should have a construction-based background and have an understanding of finished products and amenities. They will have an eye for detail and perfection, strong customer relation and time management skills and a proven ability to work towards strict deadlines and timeframes. The applicant will further need strong computer literacy skills with Word, Excel and other company technical database. Further, the ideal applicant will need to be dedicated, adaptable and be able to think on their feet.
For further information please apply with a CV.
Apply for Site Manager / APM – Marketing Suites
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly