Project Manager-New Connections
7 days left
- Do you have previous experience in the management of High Voltage (HV) new connections schemes?
- Are you happy travelling to sites across the West Midlands?
- Would you like to join a growing utility connections company?
If the answer is yes then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
It's working for an organisation that is fast building an excellent reputation within the utilities sector for delivering new connections projects to the highest standards. They are embarking on an exciting growth plan and have a large order book of projects.
- Manage new connections projects, covering HV installation and construction activities
- Ensuring successful project delivery on time and within budget
- Financial control of projects
- Health & Safety
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Liaise with Highways Agency, Local Authority and Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
- Management of contractors and materials
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for HV / 11kV and 33kV networks or new connections
- DNO, Independent Connections Provider (ICP) or private networks experience
- Driving licence
- HNC / HND (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- SMSTS, SSSTS
This area of the utilities industry is experiencing extraordinary growth so it's an excellent time to contact me to hear more about this and the many other opportunities we have available. Interest in positions like this is always high, so don't miss out! Call me on 020 8655 4935 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Project Manager-New Connections
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly