Retail Project Manager
Are you an experienced Retail Project Manager?
Do you want to work on one of the most outstanding shopping portfolios in the country with a company that is redefining retail?
Would you like to work on one of London's most prestigious retail developments?
I have worked with this organisation for over ten years assisting dedicated professionals in reaching the pinnacle of their career. An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced quality manager to join their successful top team where performance is identified and rewarded.
As Retail Project Manager ideally you would be professionally qualified with extensive project management experience along with experience in working with cross functional internal and external teams on leasing, development, design & construction teams. As Retail Project Manager you should have an understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post project review. The role requires you to have experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized projects of medium to high complexity. This is a fantastic opportunity available for the right individual.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
• People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team on project delivery.
• I.T experience including Word, Excel, Cost Management Systems, Leasing Management Systems and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of capital allowances and joint venture capital works funding models.
• Knowledge and experience of legal agreements and contractual frameworks associated with the property and construction industry including standard forms of building contracts, governing law and procedures
• Knowledge and experience of retail development in conjunction with the construction industry, including an appreciation and understanding of the retail trading environment.
• Knowledge of construction legislation, statutory requirements and codes of practice, including current developments in legislation relating to property and construction industry.
• Knowledge of construction techniques and methodology relating to shopping centres and shopfitting generally.
• An understanding of cost management functions, and knowledge of cost controls & performance measures, including construction trends, & practices.
• Knowledge and experience of health and safety and CDM legislation and issues
If you are interested in this role or would like more information then please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 1600 or email@example.com.