Infrastructure Project Director - South America
- Managing all operational aspects of executing the company's role on an infrastructure development project
- Managing and supporting the Logistics, Asset Management, and Operations Teams, ensuring that project goals and schedules are understood and delivered
- Managing the delivery of all construction, logistics, permitting, commissioning and handover activities; to ensure project delivery of established technical, budgetary, schedule and quality requirements
- Interfacing with all sections of the team to meet overall project deliverables
- Developing, establishing and executing the operations strategy, standards, policies, procedures and best practices
- Working closely with the Engineering Team to assist in the development of design solutions that promote construct-ability and value engineering
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors, including on QHSE requirements
- Strong technical knowledge of all operational aspects of major highway/infrastructure construction projects, with experience in project management, construction practices and the delivery of complex major projects contractor side. A HANDS ON ATTITUDE AND MENTALITY IS SOUGHT.
- At least a Bachelor's degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering, with MICE or equivalent
- 20 year's experience of post graduate experience, working for Contractors
- A background of working in the South America & Spanish speaking countries
- Excellent communication and management skills
- FLUENCY IN SPANISH & ENGLISH IS ESSENTIAL
- The importance of being versatile and open to location is key.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to M.firstname.lastname@example.org