A national Construction Group renowned for their technical expertise within Residential Design and Build has an immediate requirement for a Senior Technician to join their award winning Engineering team. This is a permanent position based South East of Glasgow
Within their Group our client has an award winning technical division that provide civil design and associated technical services on major Housing developments. They are involved at site appraisal and land acquisition stages through design, obtaining planning consents, groundworks and construction.
As a Senior member of the Technical team you will work closely with the Technical Manager and provide Engineering support and leadership on a portfolio of major residential developments, this will involve both in house projects and working with external design consultancies. The majority of your input will be at the Civil Design and Engineering stages and will specifically include producing and overseeing the design process, obtaining consents such as planning, RCC and DTA with a particular focus on street design, earthworks, utilities etc.
Our client is looking to attract talented professionals looking to join a company that encourages innovation and is capable of moving traditional design layout forward.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- A qualification in Civil Engineering or similar with strong exposure delivering the front end technical, design and engineering aspects on major residential projects
- Experience using AutoCAD, PDS and WinDES or similar software packages
- Experience obtaining relevant planning consents and permits for services such as Roads and Utilities.
- Stakeholder management experience with Local Authorities, Utility Companies and external Design Consultancies.
- Previous experience either within a consultancy environment or a Main Contractor
On offer is an exciting package including a highly competitive base salary, car or car allowance, Private healthcare, 4x Life assurance, industry leading holiday entitlement, Pension scheme and bonus. They also offer a 9 day working fortnight and are keen advocates of promoting a healthy work/life balance.
For more information, please contact Chris Paterson at HeadNorth Consulting or for immediate consideration please apply now.
Apply for Senior Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly