Senior Designer/Studio Lead
UK leading hospitality design agency, specialising in the strategic evolution of their clients' brands. There are several immediate openings within the business to lead studios, both at home and internationally as their portfolio continues to dominate the sector.
With several design studios across the UK, USA and UAE, my client is a leading creative and design specialist in the hospitality sector work on projects at home in the UK and Internationally.
They have grown to dominate this space through their inspired approach in stripping things right back to basics and developing a brief in direct response to their clients' needs, resulting in truly unique and individual spaces.
Working in an open dialogue with clients, they strategically evolve and highlight key parts of their clients' brands, drawing on their bespoke wealth of knowledge in the industry.
Critical to their success is their commitment to intelligent, responsive and interactive design. Design that manipulates the environment in creating not just a bar/restaurant/pub but an experience.
An opportunity has arisen in their London Studio for a seasoned Senior Designer to head up the London Studio, develop their client portfolio and inspire your team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead the generation of ideas, concepts and designs;
- Develop projects from conception to completion;
- Management of projects and supervision of the design team;
- Management of existing clients, contractors and suppliers;
- Win new clients, develop profitable new business;
- Coach and mentor designers within the London team.
This is a business critical appointment. The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in hospitality design;
- Have formal training to at least degree level in Interior Architecture or Design;
- Excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite, Photoshop and Sketch up;
- Extensive on site experience;
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment and never misses deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- A team leader who mentors many others across the organisation.
PLEASE NOTE - candidates who do not have at least 5 years experience in the hospitality (hotels, bars, pubs and restaurant) sector cannot be considered
An opportunity within an industry leading business to continue their success, contribute directly to their growth and make your mark in the industry.
Competitive remuneration (salary + benefits) - open to negotiation dependent on your experience and location.