Opportunity within a practice within a fast growing and expanding, multidisciplinary practice that fully supports and nurtures individuals and their professional aspirations.
An opportunity to be fully operational on their full portfolio and lead alongside the Director.
An up and coming, multidisciplinary practice in the East Midlands, already well established across the region in several locations. They offer a holistic and tailored service to clients as required and pride themselves on being a one point of contact for any given project. Services include Architectural, Surveying, Project Management and BIM.
They cover a range of sectors with their particular area of expertise lying in Education and boast a strong reputation for the successful realisation and delivery of projects. They are an entrepreneurial practice and are continuing to expand increasingly into other areas including Residential, Industrial and Commercial projects, driven in a reactive approach by their clients' demands.
Diversification is also driven by the aspirations of employees collectively, wanting to grow and gain exposure in other sectors. They are able to exert a flexibility that makes the practice a more cohesive working environment and directly implement feedback from all members of staff.
Due to an increase in workload, a Senior Architect/Senior Architectural Technician is required to join their new Derby Office. You will hit the ground running and be immersed into a plethora of projects, primarily within the Education sector. You will be given responsibility from the start, leading your own projects and collaborating with colleagues as and when needed.
The new office is fully BIM implemented and you will be expected to use REVIT from the start. As such, candidate with previous experience are preferred and will be able to demonstrate knowledge and use. Exceptional candidates without REVIT will be considered and offered full training and support.
Primed for someone who seeks responsibility and is capable in taking a project through from brief through to completion, both independently and collaboratively with colleagues; This is an excellent opportunity of growth and development.
The ideal candidate will:
- A minimum of 5years post qualification;
- Be fluent knowledge and application of UK Building Regulations to a live project
- Have had exposure to a projects full life-cycle;
- Have expert knowledge in detailing and construction methods and techniques;
- Experience or capabilities to be client facing;
- Demonstrate ability to work in collaborative manor to reach best solution in technically challenging projects - you will relish a bespoke challenge;
- Still a "do-er" (not just a manager) who contributes to the production of design information whilst being able to manage a small design teams around them;
- Keen to contribute to the development of a growing practice.
- Knowledge of InDesign, SketchUp and AutoCAD are essential;
- REVIT is not required but could be beneficial;
Highly competitive salary with generous benefits.
REVIT training (if required).
Opportunity within a practice that is still growing and to join and lead alongside the Director.