Assistant BIM Modeller (0793)
CONSTRUCT. BUILD. SHAPE. DESIGN. CREATE.
You can do all of this and more with BAM.
We give you scope, freedom, and the remit to influence others. All within a well-established business, who embrace loyal staff and work on some remarkable projects which span across the UK and Europe.
To create construction sequenced BIM models of schemes being tendered, with potential for support on contracts. The BIM models created by designers will be enhanced with 4D technology for time eventing, presentation / submission imaging and subsequent construction management. It is likely that 3D models will need to be created from from 2D information. The role requires the successful candidate to be able to use SketchUp, Autodesk Revit and Rhino.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Producing construction sequence BIM modeling (SketchUp, Autodesk Revit, etc.) as required by scheduled tender and project deliverables
- Generating 4D dynamic links between the Planners programme and the BIM models (Synchro, Autodesk Navisworks, etc.)
- Producing presentable outputs for tender submissions, method statements and presentations to clients.
- Attending BIM, 4D and virtual reality workgroup meetings
- Implementing BS and PAS1192 on projects for information management
- A construction related qualification; HNC equivalent or higher or equivalent on job experience.
- Demonstrated experience in BIM modelling with an awareness of software developments
- Be both a team players and self-motivated
- Good time management skills in order to commit to work deadlines
- Possess excellent IT skills and willingness to explore, learn and use new technology and software
- Awareness of construction planning and sequence, although on the job training will enhance this
- Good communication skills, both verbally and illustratively
In addition to your salary you will benefit from our bonus scheme, car allowance, pension, bupa, generous holidays and much more.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Come and build your career with BAM Construct UK. We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate.By 2020 we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential.